As a longstanding supplier to the construction and nuclear industries, TCi furniture WORKS has a highly experienced health & safety team
- SMSTS and SSSTS qualified site managers and supervisors
- Comprehensive, job-specific risk-assessment & method statements
- All installation staff CSCS qualified with valid cards
- DBS checked operatives available by arrangement
- Full PPE supplied to site requirements
TCi promotes a preventative culture of risk management and elimination
Part of TCi’s Target Zero initiative, Zero Harm Workplaces has contributed to a safe working environment for client staff, TCi staff and the wider public.
Zero incident days are recorded, along with any accidents or near misses that occur, with a focus on learning outcomes. Importantly, zero harm applies not just to physical injuries, but also mental health, with engagement from senior leadership, encouraging behavioural safety throughout the company.
“arrive safe, work safe, home safe”
Vehicle & Road Safety
TCi holds FORS Bronze accreditation, requiring drivers to be trained in advanced safety and awareness and fleet maintained to a high standard. Read more here
TCi is a North Devon Biosphere partner and supports the protection of wildlife and the outstanding natural beauty of our local surroundings. This means we are striving to improve environmental impact every day through a variety of initiatives.
- Waste segregation & recycling – Zero Waste to Landfill
- Responsible sourcing of FSC® and UK products
- Localised deliveries & labour
- Carbon footprint monitoring & reduction
- Shared transport
TCi holds ISO 14001:2015 certification, which is supported by efforts to improve environmental impact throughout the business
taking steps to achieve Zero Waste to Landfill
Part of the Target Zero initiative, Zero Waste to Landfill is an ambitious target to achieve total recycling of waste products. By partnering with a zero to landfill waste contractor, this has become viable. Join us on our journey!