Considerate Constructors Scheme Most Considerate Supplier 2017
Having achieved one of the most coveted awards in the construction industry, TCi consistently strives for success and improvement at every level.
TCi is proud of its award winning business, projects and people
- Considerate Constructors Scheme Awards 2020 – Bronze
- National Building & Construction Awards 2020 – Contractor of the Year (up to £1m) – Finalist (TBA)
- Considerate Constructors Scheme Awards 2019 – Bronze
- National Building Awards 2019 – Apprentice of the Year – (Alfie May)
- National Building Awards 2019 – Specialist Contractor of the Year – Runner Up
- Construction News Specialist Awards 2019 – Specialist Fit-Out Contractor of the Year – Finalist
- Construction News Specialist Awards 2019 – Specialist Project of the Year up to £1m & £1-3m – Finalist
- North Devon Business, Leisure & Tourism Awards 2019 – Apprentice Employer of the Year
- HPC Excellence Awards 2019 – Best On Site Supplier – Bronze Winner
- North Devon Journal Business Awards 2018 – Outstanding Business of the Year
- North Devon Journal Business Awards 2018 – Business Growth Award
- HPC Excellence Awards 2018 – Best On Site Supplier
- Considerate Constructors Scheme Awards 2017 – Most Considerate Supplier
Since 2016, TCi has achieved consistent accolades from Considerate Constructors Scheme, and had many articles featured on the Best Practice Hub.
Recognised operational standards
Ensuring compliance, conformance and mitigation of business risk through good practice and thorough procedures…
- TCi holds certification to ISO 9001:2015 quality standard and ISO 14001:2015 environmental standard and is currently working towards ISO 45001 occupational health and safety
- Dedicated to continuous improvement through constant assessment of practices, staff development and best practice workshops
- Client liaison procedures, emphasising senior stakeholder engagement and structured communication on projects
- Director-level driven Health & Safety culture highlighting behavioural safety and good site practice, with exemplary results
- Constructionline GOLD membership with SSIP has now been certificated
TCi is accredited by Achilles Building Confidence and has demonstrated compliance with CHAS standards in line with SSIP Core Criteria and UK H&S Legislation and has been awarded accreditation to the requirements of the CDM regulations 2015. Additionally has demonstrated full compliance with 6 modules of PAS 92.
The company holds GOLD membership of the Supply Chain Sustainability School, recognising a commitment to continuous development.