Creating functional and attractive spaces for the entire workforce
TCi has supplied and installed office and welfare furniture to many of the UK’s most notable construction & infrastructure developments – including Europe’s largest construction site!
Below is a small selection from the thousands of projects TCi has delivered successfully over the past decade or so. From vast installations at Hinkley Point C Nuclear New Build and Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games, through to small environmentally friendly office expansions and additional locker spaces, there are not many contractors and sites that haven’t engaged with TCi at some point!
Covid-19 has changed the way space is planned. TCi has worked closely with clients and suppliers to deliver safe environments. You can find out more about Covid-specific solutions HERE
- Bankside Yards project team officeMultiplex engaged TCi to provide a sustainable and Covid-secure workspace The main contractor is already well underway with the 130,000m2 development on Blackfriars Road, following the demolition of Ludgate House, which is to provide nine buildings including a 53 storey tower. When complete, it will comprise 341 new homes, cultural and workspace, public space and…
- Site furniture management scheme saves waste at former New Scotland YardThe project included the installation of office and welfare furniture, alongside the removal, and re-use of desks and chairs previously supplied via TCi’s furniture cycle asset management scheme
- Mesh basket system provides space solution on Canary Wharf siteTCi presented an answer to these problems using CAD space planning to offer a wire-mesh hanging basket system with standard changing benches. This provided:
- Chelsea Barracks, Phase 4 site accommodationMultiplex engaged TCi furniture WORKS to provide a site office for this flagship development with a sustainability solution Appointed to deliver phase 4 of the project boldly dubbed “The most coveted 12.8 acres in the world,” main contractor Multiplex needed to accommodate 500 site workers and 128 office staff. At a glance: 500 locker spaces…
- Well appointed facilities at Commonwealth Games construction siteWorking closely with building supplier, Premier Modular, the layout was carefully space-planned to maximise available space whilst maintaining clear access routes and a comfortable atmosphere.
- West London Construction AcademyOne of the UK’s first, purpose-built construction academies has officially opened with the aim of tackling the UK’s building skills crisis and stopping the exodus of talent from the industry.
- Bouygues UK embraces sustainability with ECO360®The desks have been fully branded with the company logo applied to the desktop and panel-end legs, creating a completely customised, corporate workspace.
- Battersea Power Station Redevelopment – Phase 2A flexible working partnership was vital to the successful completion of the moves, with logistical and security constraints at play.
- Hinkley Campus – HOST 2 LtdBy undertaking the fit-out, furniture, fixings & equipment contract as one, TCi has been able to deliver a complete solution in time to allow the Hinkley Campus to become operational on schedule, with an extremely high standard of finish that you would expect from a campus facility at one of Europe’s largest developments.
- Fully recyclable “hot desks” for 2030 Hub LiverpoolAs an opportunity to embrace a number of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, 2030hub invited TCi to provide ECO360® fully recyclable desks to their office expansion, creating a universal hot-desk area.
- Ultra-modern WORKHUB for Braunton Parish Council facilityTCi worked with the council to create an effective scheme that would enable the building to reach its potential.
- EDF Energy Hinkley Point C site accommodation facilityAs tier 1 FF&E contractor to the Somerset nuclear power station site, TCi provides the FF&E (Furniture, Fixings & Equipment) The recently completed HAN (North facility) is the second of four accommodation blocks to be installed on the site to house the thousands of site operatives and technical staff required for one of Europe’s largest…
- More fully recyclable office furniture at SkanskaFollowing the successful installation of ECO360 desks at their New Papworth Hospital project, Skanska approached TCi to carry out another office furniture fit out on their central London project office at 51 Moorgate.
- Sit/Stand Desks at Barber’s Farmhouse CheesemakersTCi furniture WORKS was commissioned to design and supply a comprehensive furniture layout as part of an exciting new office complex at the farm.
- Multiplex embraces sustainability by using recycled ECO360 cardboard desks at 100 BishopsgateThe office furniture installation has included more than 150 workstations, operators’ chairs and meeting tables, saving significantly on the use of natural materials.
- The Wharves Development – LendleaseThe Wharves, Deptford is a multi-use development, part of ongoing regeneration of the Ward of North Lewisham. TCi furniture WORKS delivered and installed a bespoke office and welfare furniture scheme within the modular accommodation facility during the site setup phase. Category: Site accommodation furniture Industry: Construction Facility type: Modular Size: 52 Bays Capacity: >1000 operatives…
- Royal Albert Dock – Phase 1Neighbouring London City Airport in London’s historic Docklands, the mixed use development at Royal Albert Dock is set to lead the way as the area is transformed into a highly desirable place to live, work and socialise. TCi has worked with main contractor Multiplex, to provide a comprehensive site office and welfare furniture scheme at the…
- South Bank Place, London SE1London’s South Bank is set to be transformed by a unique mixed-use development with the famous Shell Centre Tower at its heart. Joint venture developers Canary Wharf Group and Qatari Diar have unveiled the proposed plans which will re-vitalise the area with high quality architecture and much improved public spaces. TCi (GB) Ltd was approached by…